Feb 15, 2018

So Here It Is

Well, I am on day two of being back at work part time on days and the kids are doing okay so far.  My days are long and I am completely exhausted but I am getting everything done so far.

Here is my day:

  1. I get up at 5:45 and am on the road to work at 6.
  2. Drink a cup of coffee at work before I start.
  3. I get home from work about 3:30.
  4. I spend some time with Little Prince, change home, feed him, tickle him for a little bit. (About 1/2 hour)
  5. I spend a couple of hours doing school with the kids. 
  6. I make supper for my family and clean the kitchen.
  7. I make my supper and my lunch for work.
  8. Throw on some laundry and relax for a little while before bed. (Occasionally falling asleep in my chair.)
  9. Put kids to bed when I am on my way to bed too.
It is a little long and tiring but it is only three days a week and the kids seem happy. 

No comments:

Twitter