May 22, 2017

Big Decision . . . Scary!

Well, I have made a tough decision.  I think I am going to have to try to go back to work.  We had a rough winter in regards to stuff like heating and now we need a new vehicle too.  I am a little nervous.  I don't know if I can homeschool, do therapy appointments, take care of the house and cooking, but I am a super-organized, great planner and Princess Belle says she will help Prince Charming.  His job is only 3 days a week at the moment so we should be able to coordinate our schedules no problem.

The only other thing is that I haven't had a job in about 12 years and I HATED being a working mom back then.  This doesn't have to be forever, but it can make our life better.  All that being said, I am honestly terrified.

In order to help that along, the pink hair had to go.

Here is what I  came up with:




No comments:

Twitter