Apr 10, 2016

Kitchen Organization

This morning I was sitting drinking a cup of coffee and I was suddenly hit by the strong urge to sort out my kitchen cupboards.  I really wanted to tidy, organize and condense.  Here are some before and after pictures of my progress. 

Here is my pantry cupboard before (It used to be spices and random containers of stuff):

Here is my pantry cupboard after (Now it is is spices, pasta and grains):

Here is cupboard #1 Before (It was cans and bottles):

Here is cupboard #1 After (Now it is cans, bottles, and prepackaged goods):
Here is cupboard #2 Before (Before it was prepackaged goods and pasta):

Here is cupboard #2 After (Now it is baking supplies):

Here is cupboard #3 Before (before it was baking supplies, girl scout cookies and other random bits): 

Here is cupboard #3 After (Now it is popcorn makers, various chopping and slicing machines, bowls, salad spinner and colanders): 

Here is cupboard #4 before (bowls and appliances): 

Here is cupboard #4 after (appliances): 

Here is cupboard #5 before (colanders, salad spinners, old blender, paper plates, appliances): 

Here is cupboard #5 after (Less used appliances, paper plates): 

Here is cupboard #6 before (Pots and pans piled all helter skelter): 

Here is cupboard #6 after (pots and pans tidied and organized):

As a side note, I took my really old metal cannisters and moved them to the shelf over my washer and dryer to store cat supplies. 





No comments:

Twitter