Jan 11, 2016

Meeting Those Goals


In the spirit of making homeschooling fun like was one of my goals for this year, we did school on the computer today.  I had found some great sites to do fun things that fit right in with where we are in our homeschooling.  I even found some sites to work with Princess Belle.  She had great fun!  I gave her the homework of finding some subjects that she is interested in so that we can do research and do some unit studies to break up the book work.  For this year I am looking to do bookwork but to also do fun learning activities too.  I want school to be fun and the girls were VERY enthusiastic.  It was a GREAT day.

The little girls did some songs when we started and one of their favorites was The Lion Hunt song.  So after we were done our work, we made some binoculars.  The girls LOVED that and asked if they could make explorer hats next time.


On a sidenote: I am really struggling with my diet!  I am hungry all the time!!!!  I don't know what is wrong with me, but this SUCKS!!!!  And for all these hunger pains!!  I am not losing weight!  I mean I am not gaining weight, but I am not losing either.

No comments:

Twitter