Jan 29, 2016

Friday Five





  1. I am completely finished planning for homeschool next year.  I am so  glad.  The days are going to be a little longer than this year but I think the kids will like it.
  2. I don't know what is going on with Little Prince.  He is going through a time of not sleeping or eating again.  I have been sneaking a little meal replacement into his evening bottle to make up for the food thing but both of us could use some sleep.
  3. I love living in this town.  Yarmouth feels like home.  I really wish I could get some time to meet with the homeschoolers here.  I have talked to some great homeschoolers on facebook and I know that even with my shy personality they would make me feel welcome.
  4. The girls are so enthusiastic about homeschool this year.  It is fun to see them debate who goes first.  At this rate we will be finished with this years curriculum by the end of March.
  5. I think I may do some unit studies with the girls when we finish our books.  The girls love unit studies!

No comments:

Twitter