Nov 8, 2015

Gratitude Sunday

Gratitude Sunday
Sunday's heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.

I am feeling very grateful this week.  Here are some things that I am grateful for this week:


1.  Fun with boxes
.

2.  Sister / brother hugs . . . so sweet

3.  A house filled with fun and laughter

4.  Quiet moments my boy chooses to spend with me.

5.  Nights like last night when Little Prince is happy flappy and feeling chatty and repeats a lot we say (he repeated "mommy's boy" and "I love you")

6.  Watching my kids play  together.

7.  Roasting pumpkins but having to take a picture of each pumpkin so the girls can remember their pumpkin friends.

8.  Watching my girls pick out the pumpkin seeds with spoons so they don't have to touch them

9.  Impromptu fashion shows

10.  Sweet little naps

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely family time....so much to be grateful for!

Twitter