Jun 6, 2015

There are a few things though . . .

With the momentum continuing for our upcoming move, it is easy to get caught up in preparations, but I know that there are a few things I will miss about living here. 
  1. The big one, of course is my friends.  I will miss family bbqs, shopping trips, having someone to chat with and just having someone to call when I need to get out.
  2. The second thing I will miss is the transit system.  I love having the ability to hop on the bus and go anywhere I want to, whenever I want to.  There is no stress about knowing how to get there, no walking long distances, just hop on the bus, tell the driver where I am going if I am unsure and off I go.  It is convenient.
  3. The tree-lined streets.  There is a tree for almost every house here and it makes the city so pretty to look at.  It is warm and inviting and I like that.  

No comments:

Twitter