Mar 26, 2015

Momma Don't You Worry by Louie Lawent

 I recently was given the opportunity to review this cute e-book called "Momma Don't Your Worry" by Louie Lawent. 


The book tells the story of an almost six year old boy who believes he is too grown up to have to hold his momma's hand when they go out together.  He is certain that he can handle crossing the street and wandering the shopping malls all on his own. But all of that is tested when he walks away a few steps too far from his mom one day.


As the mom of a five year old and a six  year old who love to take off at the first opportunity, I really enjoyed using this book as a learning tool.  I read it with my girls and discussed what to do should they get lost and what lessons the little boy learned.  It was short enough to keep their attention and they really enjoyed the warm and friendly illustrations.

This books is short enough that I am going to print it off and give it to my girls to read on their own, since they enjoyed it so much.

No comments:

Twitter