Mar 1, 2015

Gratitude Sunday

Gratitude Sunday
Sunday's heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.

Here are some things I am grateful for this week:

1. Sweet snuggly princesses who like dolls and tiaras as much as they like tools and toy trucks. 


3.  Sweet little notes from my girls made just for me.  

4.  Taking the time to do something for myself.  Being amazed at how much difference a simple haircut can make. 

5.  Forcing myself to go out to take the girls to a birthday party and having a good time while I was there. 


6.  My sweet older girl who helps with her siblings and loves to create new and wonderful things.

7.  March is finally here and knowing that spring should soon be here.  (I will be VERY grateful to see the end of this winter!)

8.  Evening snacks with my sweet boy.  I LOVE his smile and his joyful attitude.  Just because he is in his own little world, doesn't mean it isn't a happy place to be.

9.  My sweet Little Prince's monkey pillow.  I am so grateful that whether he is sad or happy, this pillow brings him comfort and joy.

2 comments:

momto5 said...

the hair cut looks great! have a wonderful week

Amber said...

Don't I know what a fresh haircut can do! lol. I cut my own hair most of the time, but every now and then I'll treat myself to a haircut at the salon, and I always do enjoy it. :) You have a very nice gratitude list!

Twitter