Feb 15, 2015

Gratitude Sunday

Gratitude Sunday
Sunday's heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.

Here are some things I am grateful for this week:

1.   A sweet little girl who spends time with her sister when she is sick.


2.  Cute girls who work together, even if it is to sneak snacks from the snack cupboard.

3.  An adorable boy falling asleep over his supper.

4.  Princess dressup

5.  Valentines Day fun, (thinking to prepare ahead so that when Valentines day came, it didn't matter that I was broke, I could still make it special for the kids!)




5.  Creativity.  I LOVE finding little creative vignettes that they girls have prepared.

6.  Even if he was a little overwhelmed by all the excitement, I was grateful to get a couple of pictures of Little Prince for Valentines Day.  (I took over 40 and got 6 half decent, less blurry shots!  I need to get a camera that can take action shots for my very busy boy!)


No comments:

Twitter