Jan 4, 2015

Finally!

After two days of lack of sleep due to Little Prince, I finally got a little sleep!  Yay!  My little man has been waking up screaming with no apparent cause again and it has been a circus act to figure out what the right combination of fixes would make him feel better.  This time it was him in a high chair with his monkey pillow, a book and Peg + Cat on the television!  I can't even tell you how long it took me to figure out the fact that these were the things that would make him feel better.




Let me tell you, I have been doing my part to keep the coffee industry in business this week.  I think I single-handedly kept at least to coffee producers in business.  I have been so desperate for coffee to keep my going that I find myself drinking  Tassimo coffee while waiting for my perked coffee be ready. 




I did manage to get my closet organized and my front closet done.  I am trying to get through the house undoing all the clutter the kids and Prince Charming have caused.   I am transferring all our long-term storage (like holiday stuff and future clothes for the kids) into plastic containers and I am organizing our storage in a much better way.  It is a little over-whelming, but I have to say, I like my bedroom SOOO much better now that it doesn't look like a storage room. 

I bought some plastic bins that I love. They are RED!  I LOVE red so that works for me.  I am thinking of buying some small ones to put above the closets to store the clutter up there in a nicer way. 


No comments:

Twitter