Oct 2, 2014

Throwback Thursday

Tots and Me

I went back to late October 2010 for my Throwback Thursday Post today.  Little Prince had not yet made his grand appearance and my girls were too cute for words!

So, here are my girls, Princess Belle was 8 years old.  Princess Magpie was an adorable 2 year old who loved dressing up even back then and could perpetually be found wearing a tutu over her clothes.  Princess Snifflefritz was a sweet, squishy, cuddly 10 month old.

I know she is not looking in this picture, but she looked so beautiful in this picture, I loved it anyway.

Love those chubby cheeks and the tutu balled up around her waist and her fascination with the coloring book.  

And here is the snuggly 10 month old who was smiling even when she was teething!



#TBT 

No comments:

Twitter