Sep 21, 2014

Gratitude Sunday

Gratitude Sunday
Sunday's heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.

Here are some things I am grateful for this week:

1.Watching the imagination of my beautiful girls as they dress up and pretend.  It does my heart good to see the things they dream up.

2. I love how eager Princess Magpie is to help me in the kitchen.  She is such a little mommy's girl.  

3. Watching as Princess Snifflefritz thinks she wants to help and then finds excuses to just watch instead.  She is so funny, she loves cleaning and cooking, she could watch it all day. LOL

4. Watching Princess Belle get involved in a book she didn't think she would like at first.  Listening to her enthusiastic accounts of what is happening each day.

5. Princess Snacks in the living room, need I say more?

6. I am so grateful for a fun night out with my friends, the best parts of the night is laughter and the free tupperware!

7. Shopping with my two little girls, they get so excited.  

8. Princesses parading down the stairs to show just how beautiful they are today!


9. My sweet little princess dancing with her daddy in the living room.

10. Getting Little Prince a new mattress for his crib and watching my silly boy playing with all his new bouncy balls

No comments:

Twitter