Sep 14, 2014

Gratitude Sunday

Gratitude Sunday
Sunday's heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.

Here are some things I am grateful for this week:

1.  finding a way to capture these beautiful eyes on camera and having him smile and blow me kisses. 

2. Getting into a new routine to homeschool my three girls.

3. Cooking with these two little cuties. 

4. Waking up and seeing this beautiful face sleeping in her room.

5. This snuggly, warm face coming down to hug me in the morning. 

6. Getting my new kitchen more organized and workable. 

7. Sunny fall days on the deck with Princess Belle.

8. My super-organized Pantry.  It is small and hard to get the whole thing in a picture, but I am really liking the convenience and the way it is coming together.

9. I love watching my kids cuddle and love on each other.  It does this momma's heart good. 

1 comment:

momto5 said...

great photos and YAY on the kitchen. it looks amazing

Twitter