Jun 26, 2014

Sorry . . . .

I know yesterday I seemed a little grouchy.  I guess lack of sleep and exhaustion from working so hard to get this move on the way, left me with a little less patience and understanding than usual and when someone kept making assumptions about my freedom to be at their beck and call, I got grouchy.  I shouldn't have.  For the most part, I like doing this for people and it does not good to complain about other people.  So with a deep breath, a loving heart, and a fierce determination to get everything done, I am setting out to get things done.  Counting down the days until this move is over and I am free to settle into our new home, where Little Prince can get the help he needs and we can enjoy all the other things we are looking forward to.

No comments:

Twitter