May 25, 2014

Sometime They Suck!


Sometimes kids suck.  Not my kids, because I think they are the best kids in the world, of course.  But the kids in the neighbourhood.  Those 10 and 11 year old boys who can think of nothing better to do than to make my girl cry.  Not every day but some days they seem to get in their head that there is nothing better to do in the world to do than to tell her how unimportant she is, how NO ONE could ever like her, how NO ONE could ever be her friend.  How ugly and uncool she is.  She comes home, broken, crying, and there is nothing I can do about it.  I HATE that.  The fact is, at least one of these kids should know better, should be on her side.  But he isn't and most of the time, he is the instigator and it really gets to me.  Sometimes weekends, boys and autism all suck so bad!

*Sigh*
Signed, Wishing I Could Bully Proof the World for Her.

(At least she can come home to her sisters who let her know that she is by far the coolest girl they have ever met!)


#Autism

No comments:

Twitter