May 18, 2014

Gratitude Sunday

Gratitude Sunday
Sunday's heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.

Here are some things I am grateful for this week:

1. My sweet baby boy who lights up my days even on the days he doesn't sleep at night.  Sweet Boy!


2. Quiet times spent pouring over books together.

3. Princess Magpie being brave enough to play in the toys even after she had to wait for a big bad bug to vacate! Brave Girl!

4. Princess Snifflefritz being patient enough for me to take a picture when she was stuck in her toy, instead of screaming like she has in the past!  Good Girl!

5. The weather is finally good enough for the girls to spend time outside.  

6. Cute company on the way to the store. 

7. Especially cute wearing rubber boots!  

8. Quiet moments in the yard.

9. Princess Magpie, my tomboy girly girl who is equally fascinated with tea parties, tiara's and dump trucks and tractors.  

10. Princess Belle who is my helpful girl, I love that she is learning to love cooking like I do.

1 comment:

sustainablemum said...

What lovely pictures from a great week, it's a good way to record your gratitudes :)

Twitter