May 23, 2014

Does it?

I wonder . . . . all of you dieters, or healthy eaters out there, do you ever to the point that healthy foods are the ones you prefer?  Do you get to the point where when you can just walk past someone eating a lovely, creamy, delicious looking ice cream?  Do you ever get to where you think to yourself, I don't even want that I would rather snack on my healthy apple and my salad?  Do you ever sit down to watch tv with a nice snack of veggies and hummus and NOT be thinking about the chips and chocolate that you used to eat?

I guess what I am wondering is that does this ever become second nature?  Do you ever get to the point where you are not concerned about falling off the wagon because it isn't a wagon anymore, it is just how you eat?  Does it ever just get easy?

I am doing pretty well, I am losing weight and eating right and I hope to get down below my pre-pregnancy  weight soon,  But it isn't easy.  I think about it all the time.  Don't get me wrong, a LOT of the food is yummy and I like to cook it, but there are days when I would love to throw caution to the wind, sit down with my favorite treats and just enjoy the wonderful tastes and flavors.

No comments:

Twitter