Jan 30, 2014

Valentines Day Craft Ideas

For homeschool in the first two weeks of February, I thought it would be fun to include all sorts of Valentines Day ideas for crafts.  The kids love crafts and themed ones seem to inspire them.  Here are some craft ideas I have come across so far.

Valentines Day ideas for crafts


Cork Love Bugs (I thought it might be fun to do this with toilet paper rolls we have)

Valentines Day ideas for crafts
10 DIY Valentines Day Crafts
Valentines Day ideas for crafts
15 Valentines Day Crafts for kids
Valentines Day ideas for crafts

Valentines Day ideas for crafts

Long distance Hug
Valentines Day ideas for crafts

Easy Valentines Day Crafts for kids
Valentines Day ideas for crafts

Heart Shaped Fish
Valentines Day ideas for crafts

I love all these craft ideas, they inspire me and I had that the thought that this Valentines Day maybe I can get the kids to send a valentine to someone, like their grandmother.

No comments:

Twitter