Jan 19, 2014

Gratitude Sunday: Woo Hoo!! Yay!!


Gratitude Sunday
Sunday's heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.

I have lots to be grateful for this week but my number one is:  

1.  I finally got my computer fixed!!!  I am so completely thrilled!!  Since I actually ended up having to replace it, it will take a while to get my bookmarks back, but I am so happy to be here properly again!!  Woo Hoo!!  Yay!  I'm back baby!!!

2. Big sisters who love to play makeovers with their little sisters.

3. Adorable girls who love to play with their Christmas presents especially when they involve coloring.  Isn't this purse beautifully colored?

4.  Little girls who love to be together.

5. Adorably suggly nighties that make for very warm and fuzzy hugs. 

6. Homeschool creativity that is fun and inspires little minds.





No comments:

Twitter