Dec 28, 2013

Evaluating This Years Christmas

My computer is STILL without internet, so here is another shorter post. I have to say in these quiet days that follow Christmas, I find myself looking back and evaluating things I like and things I would change for next year.

I definitely would like to start preparing earlier next year. It is always so much easier when I can do that. I want to watch my eating more, I let it go this year. I would like our next Christmas to be about our not-so-little family and less drama from outside.

On the good side, I did enjoy how the girls got exactly what was the most perfect for them. The stuff was mostly inexpensive, but they have been playing constantly with all their gifts ever since. I love our classroom tree. I love how excited they got to make new decorations every day and how they loved putting them on the tree. And, I love the finished product, a tree filled with fun, memories, and love.

No comments:

Twitter