Nov 3, 2013

Gratitude Sunday

Gratitude Sunday
Sunday's heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.
Here are some things I am grateful for this week:

1.  I love how much we are enjoying our homeschool right now.  Princess Belle is even doing good in math.  We are having fun every day and it is great.

2. I like how our Oak Meadow Curriculum is divided up into work to do for the week.  It gives me a goal to achieve but also gives me the freedom on how to get there.  I love the relaxed pace we are taking.

3. I am thrilled that Princess Snifflefritz has passed one section on her Autism testing.  So far she is a perfectly normal three year old with some pronounciation issues.  Woohoo! 

4. I am glad that even though it was cold, we had fun going out for Halloween.  It was a good night.  Even if we did WAY over-buy on our treats to give out.



5. I am glad that I didn't gain weight over Halloween even though I did over-indulge in treats.

6. I am glad that Princess Belle and I have started doing her school before the girls instead of after.  We get it done while she is fresh and alert and we start our day by achieving a goal, she has fun participating in the fun stuff for kindergarten with the girls and then the rest of the day is free to get other things done.  It has set a whole new pace to our days that we are really enjoying.



No comments:

Twitter