Nov 11, 2013

Cinnamon Coffee Cake

I like the spice taste of this cake.  It is really moist and yummy and the streusel topping makes it just a little extra special for the kiddies!

Ingredients for cake: 
  • 1 cup all purpose flour
  • 3 tsp. baking powder
  • 1 tsp. cinnamon (I use 1 1/2, I LOVE cinnamon)
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 1/2 tsp. salt
  • 4 tbsp. butter, melted
  • 1 egg
Streusel Topping:
  • 1/4 cup Oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
  • 1 tablespoon brown sugar, firmly packed
  • 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
  • 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon (I use more cause I love cinnamon!)
Preheat oven to 350°F.

Mix ingredients in bowl and pour into a greased 8 x 8-inch pan.

Mix streusel topping and sprinkle on top.

Bake for 15 - 20 minutes.

No comments:

Twitter