Oct 7, 2013

Menu Plan Monday


 http://orgjunkie.com/

I haven't done a menu plan in AGES, but I thought this was a good week to get started at it.

Monday:  Sausage, Cabbage, and Potato Hash
Tuesday:   Pork Chops, Green Salad, Broccoli and French Fries
Wednesday:  Cheesy Pepperoni Twist Rolls
Thursday:  Baked Ham and potatoes
Friday:  Pea Soup made with leftover ham.
Saturday:  Some version of homemade Chinese food!  Should be yummy!
Sunday:  Pizza Strata 

One day for breakfast I am going to make these muffins that taste like donuts and another day I am going to make applepie oatmeal and one day I plan to make oatmeal cookie oatmeal and yet another day I think I will make Oatmeal, Coconut Biscuits and finally I think I will continue with my fall thinking, warm breakfast ideas with a treat of snowball oatmeal which is sure to make everyone happy!

No comments:

Twitter