Oct 2, 2013

Little Prince


We had Little Prince and Princess Snifflefritz in to get their hearing tested as a part of the beginning of the process to see if there are autism concerns for them.  I am not concerned about Princess Snifflefritz.  I think she is doing okay.  Little Prince on the other hand is a concern.  They told me that he can hear fine and that his developmental delays are not a result of his hearing.  They did recognize that he is clearly not where he should be developmentally.  On one hand, I am glad his hearing is good.  On the other hand, it is one step closer to finding out whether he has autism as we suspect he does.  That makes me a little sad, I know it will not change the person that my happy, silly boy is, but I don't want that hard road for him.  *sigh*

#Autism

No comments:

Twitter