Oct 6, 2013

Gratitude Sunday

Gratitude Sunday
Sunday's heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.
Here are some things I am grateful for this week:

1.  Having a little girl who loves her daddy so much that for days, she begs to be allowed to throw him a surprise birthday party . . . in October . . . when his birthday is in December. 

2. Yummy food like birthday cake and homemade chili with all the fixings.  Having lots of food in my pantry and freezer to have many more days of yummy food like this.

3. Homeschooling.  Having the freedom to go to the park after we finish our work when the other kids in our neighborhood are on the bus going back to school after their lunch break.

4. Little girls, sisters, that love each other so much they want to hold hands on the slide.

5. Warm, sunny days at the park even though this is October. 


6. Having my front step decorated for fall.  It makes me smile every time I see it.

7. Princess Belle telling me she likes it here and doesn't want to move.  It is good to see her content.

8. Planning and organizing my home.  It makes me happy.

9. A sleepy Sunday morning where all my babies sleep in and I get to enjoy a quiet house with a nice cup of coffee.

10. Princess Magpie 'helping' me cook in the kitchen, and how much she enjoys it. 

No comments:

Twitter