Oct 27, 2013

Creamy Ranch Pork Chops and Rice

  • 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
  • 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick
  • 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
  • 1/2 (10.75 ounce) can milk
  • 1 (1 ounce) package ranch salad dressing mix
  • Paprika
  • Ranch-Style Rice
  1. Heat oil in skillet. Add chops and cook until browned.
  2. Add soup, milk and 1/2 package salad dressing mix. Heat to a boil. 
  3.  Cover and cook over low heat 10 minutes or until done. 
  4. Sprinkle with paprika.
  5. Serve with Ranch-Style Rice. 

Ranch-Style Rice: 
Add remaining salad dressing mix to water when making rice.
Serve with your favorite frozen vegetable blend.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Yum! I'm not a huge fan of pork chops but I think I would love these. :)

Twisted Cinderella said...

I made it last night for supper. It was really good! My kids loved it!

Twitter