Sep 7, 2013

Saturday Photohunt: Fave and Shadows

The themes for the Saturday Photohunt this week are:  Fave and Shadows.  This is an easy topic for me, one of my favorite things to do in taking pictures is to play with light and shadows.  I chose two pics for these themes.  The first one is of the sky in my backyard at sunset on Princess Magpie's birthday because I LOVE the way the shadows and light play with the clouds and because taking sky pictures has always  been one of my favorite things to do.  The second picture is one of my favorite pictures of Princess Magpie from last year.  I LOVE the way the shadows from the window and the sheer curtains play with her profile. 
















3 comments:

Susan Demeter said...

Beautiful atmospheric pics! Love the one of your girl :)

Happy photo hunting and weekend!

my shadow and fave Photo Hunt blog entry for this week

Aiyah Nonya said...

Both are lovely pictures..
Well done.
Have a lovely weekend

http://simply888here.blogspot.sg/2013/09/saturday-photo-hunt-fave.html

bing said...

nice photos for the theme!

Twitter