Aug 27, 2013

Haircut Fun with Princess Belle

Princess Belle had a rough day in the friend making department the other day (D*mn you Aspergers!) and she was feeling bad and worried that living here was going to be like living in our previous residence. (It isn't anything like it and she has since made a new friend.)  But she was feeling bad and needed a pick-me-up.  So I took her out and we got our hair cut.  She picked out the style she wanted and chatted with the hairdresser the WHOLE time.  We both got it cut short and I am loving her new 'do and mine!  She hasn't been to a hairdresser in YEARS, so it was a fun experience for her. 

Here is her scary pic before she had it cut.  Her hair was always frizzy and looked messy a LOT it was one of the reasons, I wanted it cut.  I tried to get her to smile, but she said, "MOOOOM, you don't smile in a before pic!)


Here she is getting her hair washed.  She giggled the whole time!  She found it VERY tickly!  It cracked me up.





Here she is after she got it cut.  She was thrilled with it.

No comments:

Twitter