Jun 29, 2013

Saturday Photohunt: With what do you like to travel and Citrus







The themes this week are:  With what do you like to travel and Citrus.  This was tough for me.  I have been so busy with everything with the move, I haven't been taking a lot of pictues of my travels.  So I went with one of Princess Magpie and Princess Snifflefritz.  In this move, they travelled in two separate vehicles and I have never seen two sadder girls.  They missed each other and it was really sweet.  They are so used to doing everything together that the thought of spending 24 hours travelling without being together was too much for them to comprehend.  So for this Photohunt, I am posting from the viewpoint of the girls.  They LIKE TO TRAVEL WITH each other! And as far as citrus goes, the closest I could get was their LEMON YELLOW shirts!

No comments:

Twitter