Jun 1, 2013

Saturday Photohunt: Quaggy and Something Red





The themes this week are: Quaggy and Something Red.  QUAGGY was tough.  I had to look it up.  Apparently it means soft and fleshy or boggy and marshy.  I chose soft and fleshy because honestly I had nothing else! LOL  There is nothing softer in the world than the cheeks of my babies.  I love how smooth and soft and sweet they are!  SOMETHING RED was easy.  My kids wear red on occasion and look adorably soft and sweet when they do.  So here are pics of each one of my babies in SOMETHING RED with their QUAGGY cheeks.




2 comments:

Gattina said...

You are not the only one who didn't know this word ! There were many others, me included. Apparently it's rather muddy. Still your pictures are very nice !

eastcoastlife said...

Beautiful children. Their smiles melt hearts :)

Twitter