Apr 21, 2013

Gratitude Sunday

Gratitude Sunday
Sunday's heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.
Here are some things I am grateful for this week:

1. a funny girl who has fake "hip hoppy hiccups" and asks me to take pictures of them


2. babies who are sick and miserable but still manage to smile and be sweet.


3.   Little faces at the end of my bed visiting me while I sit and chat with daddy.

4.  A baby boy who can sit up and visit now. 

5. Little girls who are eating again and who get excited at a chance to eat salad. 

6. Fresh veggies from the fruits and vegetable market. 

7. Generous souls who are kind enough to help us make plans for our move.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I love it when kids get excited about vegetables! It makes my day when my almost-2-year-old wants veg :) Have a lovely week xx

Twitter