Apr 7, 2013

Gratitude Sunday

Gratitude Sunday
Sunday's heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.
Here are some things I am grateful for this week:

1. Simple things that make my kids happy, like bunny buns and mouse buns.



2. Finding fun moments on our unplanned adventure in Yarmouth, like the excitement of seeing a statue of Ronald MacDonald.

(Princess Snifflefritz walked up and spoke to the statue, "Hi, I like your shoes." So sweet!)

3. Quiet moments alone in our hotel room, watching television. Pretending our bed was a spaceship taking a tour of the galaxy, pointing out stars and planets. Watching the girls play hide and seek, hiding over and over again in the same 2 spots and pretending not to be able to find each other. 

4. Little Prince loving his cozy little nest on the floor, even crawling over to the to take a nap whenever he was tired.  He was just too sweet.

5. The girls getting such a kick out of watching Little Prince explore our hotel room.  (Princess Magpie even took to crawling around on the floor beside him. LOL)

6. The hotel had a cozy little kitchen for our use which made making my girls happy very easy. 
7. Being inspired by our hotel stay and coming up with a new cleaning schedule that I have been following since I got back. 
8. Princess Magpie chatting with her baby brother, I love the bond they have.

8. Giggles on the couch. 
 9. So much forced time alone as a family reminding me once again little things I love about them about them; Princess Snifflefritz's gentle soul, Princess Magpie's tendency to worry and need reassurance, Princess Belle's care for her sisters, how much Princess Snifflefritz adores her. 

10. The kindness of people who don't know us, reminding me of people from home.

11.  How much Princess Magpie adores her brother.  How she asks me to stop him from growing up because she wants him to be small forever. 

12. Going to bed tired at the end of the day, knowing my house is clean, my children are happy and healthy and well fed and that I absolutely adore each and every one of them.

1 comment:

momto5 said...

isn't wonderful how our kids love each other. always such a blessing. have a great week.

Twitter