Feb 19, 2013

Tackle it Tuesday

(click the pic above to get to other Tackles for this week)

I have been working on my kitchen.  I know I am only going to be here for about 5 months, but this kitchen is driving my crazy, so I decided to get it a little more organized.  Here is what I did

The freezer was just a jumble of mixed up things.
The freezer isn't as well organized as I would like, I have some organization items I want to get, but this is better.  The container on it side, holds all the stuff that I have saved to make broth or soup out of.  The red container holds frozen veggies.  There is bread and buns on the side of that a two little bags in the front.  
Bags and Bags of crusts of bread that I have saved to make bread pudding, strata, or stuffing.  

Bread crusts combined to one bag, margarine and frozen herbs moved to the door, and bottles of frozen broth still on the door. 

1 comment:

Julie said...

Organizing is lots of fun, huh? :)