Feb 24, 2013

Gratitude Sunday

Gratitude Sunday
Sunday's heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.

My list of gratitudes for this week:
  • a cuddly baby boy who slept in until almost 8 o'clock this morning so I got to wake up on my own.
  • meeting a friendly neighbour who has four children like I do.
  • a clean kitchen that is starting to be a better reflection of and my tastes
  • quiet evenings with Prince Charming planning our life together in the country after our move later this year.
  • friends who may be near or far who are always in my heart.
  • children who love each other and play together constantly.
  • quiet mornings cuddling my baby boy before the hustle and bustle of the day starts.
  • Good coffee in the morning and tasty tea in the evenings.
  • thrift shops that carry lovely vintage items like pretty fabrics and this tea set
  • a diet that is finally feeling comfortable for me.
  • getting my house a little under control.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Another nice list. :)

http://multipleblessings.wordpress.com/

Twitter