Jan 17, 2012

Homeschooling and other updates

For about 6 months, I posted on another blog.  This a post that was copied from that blog.  I used different names for the family.  Just so you know the names were as follows:

Prince Charming - Wandering Aengus
Princess Belle - Lilly
Princess Magpie - Rose
Princess Snifflefritz - Lotus
Little Prince - Reed


The bread I made yesterday was okay, but it was a little heavy.  I am going to play with it some more to get it right.  I would love any recipes that you may have for me to try.

There are so many things that I am anxious to get at.  These things play on my mind and I feel like I am so behind on them all.

In regards to homeschooling, I am anxious to get back to it.  I don’t want to wait to get things unpacked.  We were supposed to get ink today so I that I could print off some things from the computer for us to work on, but the person I requested it from forgot it.

I have at least one book that I am looking to get from the library.  I would love to hear any websites and printables and unit studies that you enjoyed for Grade Four.

I am anxious as well to get started on preschool homeschooling 3-year-old Rose.  She is so smart and knows so much already I know she will enjoy the process and being involved.

I want to get a couch or arm chairs or a love seat or something to replace the couch that was ruined in our move.  I am tired of having no furniture in the living room.

And last of all, I am anxious to get the rest of the boxes unpacked and to get baby Reed’s room ready.  He is coming in April and I need to be ready for him.

No comments:

Twitter