Dec 1, 2012

Saturday Photohunt: Stellar and Advertising






The themes this week are Stellar and Advertising which were a little tough for me.  I love to include at least one of my kids in my photohunt pics but this week I couldn't find one.  But after some searching I did find a pic that fit both of the themes Stellar and Advertising.  I chose a pic of the craft fair that Princess Belle and I attended.  I found the lights in the ceiling look like stars in the sky and if you look down over the displays there are lots of signs and advertising.


Okay so I can't do it.  I know the pic above fits both of the themes, but I did have a couple of pics of the kids that fit one of the themes but not the other so I am including one pic for each theme too.  The first is of the girls at the mall with advertising behind them.  And the second is of Little Prince after he woke up from sleeping on a blanket that has stars on it.




5 comments:

Gattina said...

Such sweet pictures !

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Stellar!
Have a happy weekend y'all~

peppylady (Dora) said...

Haven't been to any craft faire or holiday market this year.
Mine is up and the coffee is on.

Vicki said...

The craft fair lights do look like stars.

My stellar is at http://hindmarsh-island.com/?p=969

Vane M. said...

é um tema que exige mesmo criatividade...adorei sua foto! Um abraço!

http://omirantedaimagem.blogspot.com.br/2012/11/estelar.html

Twitter