Dec 8, 2012

Christmas stuff

I had to decorate the tree AGAIN!  The new lights we bought to go with our new tree didn't work!  They kept going out and wouldn't come back on.  So we are taking them back.  In the meantime, we are back to the red lights we had before.  I like the look of white lights, but everyone else is happy with the red and honestly, red lights that work is so much better than white ones that don't. 

I am loving all the family Christmas movies.  It is so much fun for me to spend time watching them with my family.  I love Christmas.  I love the decorations, the baking, the movies, the fun, and the family.  I don't even care that I have to redecorate the tree every time the little ones go to bed because they constantly take the decorations down. 

I am planning our photoshoot for sometime in the next couple of days.  I got a nice white background that I think will look great with all the kidlets dressed in red.

No comments:

Twitter