Jul 13, 2012

Confession

I have to confess I have completely fallen off the diet bandwagon.  I need to get back at it.  I want to find a way to share healthy eating with my whole family so that I can teach them to continue to love healthy foods as much as I do. 

Right now, I am floundering a bit, but I will find my way.  I am honestly considering Weight Watchers or something similar.  I want something simple, eat healthy foods, avoid unnhealthy ones, cut back on sugar and fats, eat lots of fruits and veggies, watch my calories.  Life as a homeschooling, stay at home mom of four who just moved is complicated enough.  There are just so many diets that say different things.  One says, "this is bad that is good" and then the next says the opposite. 

2 comments:

Susan Evans said...

I'm trying to lose my belly before my sister's wedding. She chose a dress for an 18-year-old, even though I'm in my 40's. It's a bit tight, shall we say. It's hard to feel motivated to exercise in this heat!

Julie said...

Ya... I fell off the bandwagon months ago. :( ... Need to get back on in a BAD WAY!

http://multipleblessings.wordpress.com/

Twitter