Jun 19, 2012

Coming Soon

 
 Just a little note to let you know that I have been missing Twisted Cinderella. I have been TC for over 8 years and it was harder than I thought to just walk away. I have a new blog but even after six months, it still just isn't the same. So, I am preparing to come back here. Stay tuned, I have some stuff going on in the next two weeks but starting July 1st (or sooner) I am COMING BACK!!!! Call me wishy washy but I couldn't walk away, I am just going to bring my new sense of freedom in saying whatever I want to back here.

4 comments:

Susan Evans said...

Sounds good to me! :)

Leanne said...

Wow. Looks like I just stumbled on you at the right time...

Julie said...

Are you going to transfer those posts over here, so that they are all in the same place? ... You don't want to lose any!

http://multipleblessings.wordpress.com/

Unknown said...

It is so hard to walk away from a blog. A blog really does become your place. Looking forward to more!

Twitter