May 14, 2012

Together is always better

I love to watch two year old Lotus and three year old Rose play together. They are so sweet and funny.  I love the way that Rose tends to lead and Lotus tends to follow unless Lotus suddenly gets a different idea and throws Rose’s plans all off kilter.  And even though they do sometimes go off and play on their own, they are lost when they can’t play together.  Today at nap time, Rose was sitting on her bed sobbing.  I went in to see what was wrong and she was upset that Lotus had fallen asleep and wasn’t playing with her anymore.








Today for lunch I made a quick but yummy soup.  I about 2 cups of vegetable broth in a pot and threw in 1/2 cup of bulger.  I cooked it for about 1o minutes and then added a whole bunch of frozen vegetables (about 2 cups of thai frozen vegetables).  I thickened it up slightly with a little corn starch.   A little hot sauce, a little extra bullion and it was perfect!

No comments:

Twitter