May 3, 2012

Diet update

I weighed in at the doctor’s office on Tuesday.  I am down 18 lbs since my first weigh-in after having the baby.  I have 12 lbs to go to get to my pre-pregnancy weight and about 62 lbs to my goal weight.
I am feeling pretty good, less tired and with cutting out dairy or gluten my digestion is doing SO MUCH better.  I honestly can’t remember when my stomach has felt this good.
My breakfast this morning was a YUMMY smoothie made with:
  • frozen banana,
  • unsweetened almond milk,
  • a little peanut butter.
My lunch was steamed veggies (cabbage, zucchini, mushrooms, corn, and green pepper) simply seasoned with salt, pepper, and garlic it was really great.

My planned supper is a simple soup made out of:
  • Low sodium diced tomatoes,
  • corn
  • zucchini
  • green pepper
  • a little finely chopped spinach
  • tarragon,
  • onion,
  • garlic,
  • salt and pepper and garlic powder

No comments:

Twitter