Apr 1, 2012

Organization

For about 6 months, I posted on another blog.  This a post that was copied from that blog.  I used different names for the family.  Just so you know the names were as follows:

Prince Charming - Wandering Aengus
Princess Belle - Lilly
Princess Magpie - Rose
Princess Snifflefritz - Lotus
Little Prince - Reed


Not a bad day today. I got more of the nursery set up the way I want it. It had become disorganized while I was in the hospital and so I had fun trying it out different ways. When we were out yesterday, I found some things for the walls that I am looking forward to putting up as well. When I am done, I will take pics.

After I am done the nursery, I want to get at my room. It is a disaster because everything that has no home anywhere else in our house finds it’s home there. So my next big project will be to find a way to organized the mismatched clutter.

No comments:

Twitter