Apr 26, 2012

Hummus Salad Dressing

For about 6 months, I posted on another blog.  This a post that was copied from that blog.  I used different names for the family.  Just so you know the names were as follows:

Prince Charming - Wandering Aengus
Princess Belle - Lilly
Princess Magpie - Rose
Princess Snifflefritz - Lotus
Little Prince - Reed


I tried a new recipe today for Hummus Salad dressing. I really liked it. I made a smaller batch than I have listed here and I even had to chase Lilly away from the bowl I mixed it in so I would have enough for my salad! It was that good.

Hummus Dressing
Ingredients:
2/3 cup prepared or homemade hummus
5 T extra virgin olive oil
3 T fresh squeezed lemon juice
salt, fresh ground black pepper to taste
(I used only a bare pinch of salt)

No comments:

Twitter