Apr 19, 2012

Fun with Lotus

For about 6 months, I posted on another blog.  This a post that was copied from that blog.  I used different names for the family.  Just so you know the names were as follows:

Prince Charming - Wandering Aengus
Princess Belle - Lilly
Princess Magpie - Rose
Princess Snifflefritz - Lotus
Little Prince - Reed


I thought I would share a few pics I have of two year old Lotus. I have to say that I love her sweet expressive face, even if she insists of covering with sidewalk chalk like in the pic below.

I love the way you can just see her little face peeking at you above her little shoes on the swing.  She is such a timid girl that even when she is having fun on a swing, she also shows just a little hint of nervousness.

She was fascinated by the bubbles in the pic below, she would vacillate between laughing an chasing the bubbles, so standing still and watching them intently.

No comments:

Twitter