Apr 25, 2012

Fit at Forty

For about 6 months, I posted on another blog.  This a post that was copied from that blog.  I used different names for the family.  Just so you know the names were as follows:

Prince Charming - Wandering Aengus
Princess Belle - Lilly
Princess Magpie - Rose
Princess Snifflefritz - Lotus
Little Prince - Reed



I turned 40 last month and I decided that this is the year that I get my body back and I get healthy again.  I am going to take my diet step by step towards a healthier way of eating and towards a way of life that I can maintain.  I am going to enjoy my life in HRM with my kids, enjoying all that it has to offer.  I want to lose between 65 and 80 lbs.  65 would get me to about 10 lbs below my best weight to date and 80 would take me to my ideal charted BMI.  I don’t have any scales right now, so I am just eating and trying to be healthy but I plan on buying a set of scales soon and then I will update on my progress here.


No comments:

Twitter