Mar 30, 2012

Would You Believe??

For about 6 months, I posted on another blog.  This a post that was copied from that blog.  I used different names for the family.  Just so you know the names were as follows:

Prince Charming - Wandering Aengus
Princess Belle - Lilly
Princess Magpie - Rose
Princess Snifflefritz - Lotus
Little Prince - Reed


I am so glad to be home! Would you believe that after I posted my last post, I had a doctor’s appointment and was admitted back in the hospital for two days due to my blood pressure going crazy yet again. Needless to say, I really didn’t expect to be back there so soon. I was upset to be back there, but at least they let me keep the baby in the hospital with me. Lets hope that the 15 pills a day they have me taking keep me at home with my girls from now on.

No comments:

Twitter