Mar 3, 2012

Saturday in the hospital

For about 6 months, I posted on another blog.  This a post that was copied from that blog.  I used different names for the family.  Just so you know the names were as follows:

Prince Charming - Wandering Aengus
Princess Belle - Lilly
Princess Magpie - Rose
Princess Snifflefritz - Lotus
Little Prince - Reed


So it is the weekend now and we are both still here in the hospital making the best of things. The little guy is strong and kicks me regularly to remind me that it is all so very worth it to be able to love and hold him in person when we are ready.

The hospital isn’t so bad really. I miss my girls and talking to WAndering Aengus, but I look at it as a forced rest to prepare for the many sleepless nights ahead. I just want to keep him in long enough that he doesn’t need the NICU. I really want to bring him home with me to meet all his big sisters. I LOVE my family so much. They are everything to me and while my pregnancies may never go quite as planned, I will walk to everything I have to in order to bring us all together, healthy and happy.

No comments:

Twitter