Mar 8, 2012

Quiet days

For about 6 months, I posted on another blog.  This a post that was copied from that blog.  I used different names for the family.  Just so you know the names were as follows:

Prince Charming - Wandering Aengus
Princess Belle - Lilly
Princess Magpie - Rose
Princess Snifflefritz - Lotus
Little Prince - Reed

It is quiet being at home all the time and even though I haven’t entirely succeeded in being actually on bedrest the way I am supposed to be, I am trying the best I can. I am so anxious to have the Gestational Diabetes gone so that I have some bad stuff. I want something frozen and sweet and creamy soooo bad and something decadent and chocolate would so hit the spot!!

The nurse was here today checking on us. We are doing okay. I love that I can actually feel exactly where he is in there. I can lay on my back and feel his head and his back and his butt. I can tap him and make him move!!! I can’t wait to meet this adorable little man.

No comments:

Twitter