Mar 24, 2012

Home with my little Man

For about 6 months, I posted on another blog.  This a post that was copied from that blog.  I used different names for the family.  Just so you know the names were as follows:

Prince Charming - Wandering Aengus
Princess Belle - Lilly
Princess Magpie - Rose
Princess Snifflefritz - Lotus
Little Prince - Reed

I am proud to announce that my little boy was born on Wednesday, March 21, 2012. He is absolutely beautiful. My blood pressure was up somewhere between percolate and slow boil and it insisted on staying there so the doctor’s decided it was time to have him. It was really fast. They tested my blood pressure and then told me it was way to high and that we were going to be having him soon it was a matter of days. Then a few minutes later, tested my blood pressure again. Before I knew it, they came back and told me it was going to be a matter of minutes before he arrived not days. It all happened so quickly that Wandering Aengus almost didn’t make it in time. He came rushing in as the doctor was scrubbing up and I was on the table frozen and ready to go.


















No comments:

Twitter